No products in the basket.
Your chances of success are 65% greater if you have a solid book marketing plan.
This is yours!
There are over 1000 books on book marketing and another 1,000-plus blogs, podcasts, newsletters and e-books that help authors pitch their book. Polly Letofsky spent two years thumbing through all of it and eliminated outdated ideas, overblown promises, and practices that weren’t worth your dollars. She then cherry picked the best ideas to bring your book directly to your audience.
In Buzz: Your Super Sticky Book Marketing Plan, Letofsky doesn’t give you vague instructions like “Submit for Author Interviews,” she goes ten steps beyond that and provides you with contacts and links to sites that offer author interviews! And … she doesn’t stop there. Inside Buzz you’ll find:
* 16 free book review sources
* The most reputable paid review services – even a special discount for Buzz authors!
* Tips finding reviewers of your genre on Twitter, Facebook, Amazon, and Goodreads
* 25 free author profile sites where you can list your book for no charge!
* 10 ways to get your book into book clubs
* 12 ways your friends can help you market your book
* 17 tips for hosting a great book release party!
* Endless marketing tool boxes full of resource and reference guides
And, oh BOY so much more!
Buzz is built on a timeline from pre-publication marketing, to your launch, and through your book’s first year. Throughout Buzz you’ll find tips, hints, ideas, and tools, all to make your marketing practices flow smoothly. This is not just another book on how to create your book marketing plan — this IS your book marketing plan! It’s also a reference guide loaded with lists and links to get straight to your readers.
So pat yourself on the back–you’ve finished your book, now grab this book marketing plan and start to create the Buzz!