No products in the basket.
From Facebook to Twitter and from YouTube to LinkedIn, We All Know Social Media has become a powerful tool to enhance the modern business’s visibility online.
Whether you want to manage your professional identity or to attract profitable new clients, today’s proactive consultants recognise that their website alone is no longer the be-all and end-all of their Internet presence.
And since 2012, more consumers visit Social Networking sites on a daily basis than search engines – what’s more, over 40% of people over age 35 state they actually prefer to use Social Media to conduct online searches. So it’s essential that consultants like you can not only be found – but appear credible, professional, friendly and trustworthy.
Start 2015 with a flying start and with a huge commitment to learning how to use LinkedIn more effectively in your business
Since early 2014 LinkedIn expert & Consultant Lee Werrell has asked his audiences a simple question; how many people present knew what their ROI was for being on LinkedIn?
Whatever the industry or business sector, the response has always been the same – managers, employees, senior executives, small business owners, company directors and all other professionals everywhere have signed up on the popular networking site, but most have very little idea how to use it to attract new customers or how to increase sales.
Bluntly put, they are missing out on profiting from one of the most powerful online business tools ever created.
But Hurry; Spaces Are Limited!
For many, their perception of LinkedIn is that it is little more than just a job site, and whilst recruitment services are a part of LinkedIn’s offering and providing the site with over 40% of its revenue, the potential to use LinkedIn to attract new clients, increase sales and build relationships with professional connections is enormous; and underutilised. The techniques to leverage the system are little-known by most consultants. However, some people do know how it’s done and do it regularly to earn money. Discover the secrets of how to use LinkedIn to build your reputation and attract new clients.
IMPORTANT: Please See Training Course Pre-requisites below)
So please join us on 12th December 2014 & 8th January 2015 when we’ll reveal a wealth of little-known features which are guaranteed to help you to leverage LinkedIn. Lee has been selling products and services online for years and has studied LinkedIn as it has grown into the main B2B Social Media behemoth that it is today. We guarantee no ‘theoretical fluff’ – just proven tips and techniques that will make an immediate and measurable difference to you, your visibility and your financial advice business.
Lee will answer the top 3 questions that many professionals consistently ask:
- “Is my target market really on LinkedIn?”
- “Should I connect with anyone if I receive a request?”
- “I’ve been on LinkedIn for years and never spoken to a client; what am I doing wrong?”
Everything you’ll learn really works, and like most people who’ve attended this workshop, you’ll wish you had learnt this years ago!
What’s more, when you leave the workshop, you’ll have a personal, step-by-step plan for what to do next.
Wifi connectivity is provided, which means that you can even make changes to your LinkedIn profile during the workshop and see an immediate difference to your visibility.
What will we cover and how will you benefit? In addition to being an amazing networking opportunity for attendees, here’s what you’ll learn on the days:
- Why LinkedIn is a critical business resource – and how to make it work hard for your business.
- How to dominate search results on LinkedIn for your area of expertise.
- Simple adjustments to your profile page which will make an immediate and measurable transformation to your visibility on LinkedIn.
- How to dramatically improve your position in Google search results simply by using LinkedIn.
- Little known techniques that encourage people to read your LinkedIn profile.
- Who should I connect with? How to handle connection requests from people you don’t know.
- Whether to connect with ‘everyone’ and build a large network – or build a small and niche network by connecting with just a few.
- A Five-Minutes-a-Day LinkedIn Workout that will get you results.
- Three Huge Reasons why it’s vital that professionals learn how to master LinkedIn without delay.
- Go beyond the hype around ‘Social Media’ and focus on ‘managing your online brand and identity’ using the power of LinkedIn to build your reputation and professional credibility.
- How and why your personal and company profiles on LinkedIn should be treated as valuable assets of your business – and not just as another social networking profile.
- How to create loyal advocates for your business on LinkedIn even amongst people who aren’t yet clients)
- The three single most important elements of your LinkedIn profile and why you should update them NOW.
- The one thing you MUST do before updating your LinkedIn profile.
- The right and wrong) way to connect with people on LinkedIn.
- How to respond when complete strangers want to connect with you.
- A simple technique that is guaranteed to start gainful discussions.
- When you should and should not) give Skills Endorsements.
- Why you should REMOVE some Skills from your LinkedIn profile.
- What to do next when someone endorses you for your Skills.
- Four hugely valuable features on your LinkedIn profile which you’re not yet using and probably don’t even know exist).
- Examples of outstanding LinkedIn profile pages and what you can learn from them.
- Examples of poor LinkedIn profile pages and what you can learn from them.
- How to get found by potential clients on LinkedIn for your specific area of expertise.
- Discover how to make the most of each section of your LinkedIn profile – a step-by-step guide
- The right and the wrong) type of testimonials to include on your LinkedIn profile.
- An amazing and little known trick to find the right people to connect with on LinkedIn.
- How to make your LinkedIn profile client focused.
- One massive mistake that huge numbers of business professionals are making on LinkedIn and why it’s costing them dear.
- How to use LinkedIn to monitor key companies, organisations and topics of interest.
- LinkedIn tricks and tips that alert you to the most valuable connections for you.
- Using LinkedIn’s Pulse to prospect on LinkedIn.
- Why it’s vital to personalise your LinkedIn URL
- Why LinkedIn is a powerful option for building your newsletter list.
- How to use LinkedIn direct from within your email account.
- How to massively add value to your LinkedIn network through browser widgets.
- The single most powerful but widely underused) feature on LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn is not just for people – discover how to create a compelling Company profile and why it’s a must do activity.
- How and when to use LinkedIn Showcase pages.
- Never be short of something to add to your status updates – a handy tool to make LinkedIn status updates easy.
- How to use LinkedIn to build Community around your Brand.
- How to massively increase engagement with your status updates on LinkedIn by as much as 80%).
- How to use LinkedIn groups to attract new clients/connections.
- Where to find free auto high value sites to drive traffic to your website from your LinkedIn group.
- Plus – the single biggest mistake that almost all professionals make on LinkedIn – and how to fix it immediately.
If you think this is a lot, you’re right! And there will be a lot more besides because you, like us, expect value for your investment. Venue The venue is fixed at Holiday Inn Express next to Ageas Bowl, Southampton It is a relaxed, comfortable and professional environment, with plenty of natural daylight. Tea/coffee and refreshments are available throughout the day.
Training Course Pre-requisites
To gain the most from this training it is important to have
- LinkedIn Premium Account very important – costs £180 annual payment)
- To have a basic computing knowledge basic spreadsheets, notepad/Word etc)
- Personal & Business Website/Blog and Twitter account/s will be beneficial but are not immediately essential.
- We will provide you with a checklist of essential areas that you need before starting the course.
The Course is Designed For Premium Members. You Will Get Back More Than The Cost In The First Few Months! Basic Members can attend but will not get the full benefit.
For everyone who signs up, we will also provide a FREE WEBINAR “On-demand” to work through the areas you need to have completed prior to starting.
IMPORTANT • Make sure that you are prepared for the day by completing the steps outlined in the pre training notes. • If you attend the day and have not completed the steps in advance that we suggested you may struggle as WE WILL NOT DELAY to help you at the expense of the other participants.
Time and Date
The First Day 12th December 2014): We will welcome you for tea/coffee and networking from 8.30am, with a prompt start at 09.00am. Refreshments will be served throughout the day with lunch at 1pm. The workshop will finish at 4.30pm when you’ll leave with everything you need to know to maximise your profile and use LinkedIn more effectively. The workshop is on Friday 12th December 2014. Add it to your diary now.
We have a Second Day Planned On …
The Second Day 8th January 2015): This Is The Turbo-Charge Element! We will welcome you for tea/coffee and networking from 8.45am, with a prompt start at 09.15am. Refreshments will be served throughout the day with lunch at 1pm. The workshop will finish at around 4.00/4.30pm when you’ll leave with everything you need to know to complete your company profile, find and use any content, outsource certain functions, build showcase pages, prospect better, driving traffic to your website and blog leveraging LinkedIn more than your competition and getting THE EDGE!
The second workshop is on Thursday 8th January 2015. Add it to your diary now.
Important: A quick word about timing We always start our workshops on time. To be fair to everyone and to ensure that there is sufficient time to cover all the material thoroughly in this workshop, when we say we will start promptly at 09.00am we will do just that. From experience, we know that delegates always appreciate and understand this. Thank you.
Who should attend this workshop?
- Anyone who has an account on LinkedIn, but who is not yet seeing the benefits – in either valuable new connections, greater visibility or new clients.
- Anyone who believes that the Internet, Social Media and online networking will increasingly have a greater part to play in their business lives – but who are not sure how.
- Anyone who is keen to master LinkedIn as not just a recruiting tool, but a proven and valuable business resource.
Who should NOT attend this workshop?
If you are not open-minded to new ideas, or you don’t believe that the Internet has a key role to play in business, then this workshop is probably not for you.
Lee is involved in several thriving groups on LinkedIn and even runs two niche groups himself, including one with over 750 members.
Lee has sold products and services online for over 6 years and has written books on Social Media and Brand creation using Social Media.
His experience, research, insight and enthusiasm bring a unique ‘behind the scenes’ view on how business and sales professionals can build their brand and attract new clients through LinkedIn and the wider Internet. Your investment and Guarantee £99 for each day- but for those booking immediately, your ticket is discounted to only £85 plus VAT. This includes tea/coffee, lunch and refreshments throughout the day.
Special Offer – Book Both Together and receive further discount to £150.00!!!
And Guarantee Your Place!
If you are in business and after six months you haven’t gained one new client after following our process, we will give you your money back! And unlike some workshops, you won’t leave with theoretical fluff – every attendee will leave with a personalised plan of action and with clear direction as to what each person has to do next, and the knowledge how.
You need to bring your laptop/tablet with you on the day- we will provide the 3G/4G WIFI, you’ll leave having made a massive improvement to your LinkedIn profile.
You have Three options:
Option 1: First One day LinkedIn training, plus ongoing tips, guidance and feedback on your LinkedIn profile and how to build it to an “All-Star” rating: £99 discounted to £85 for immediate bookings.
Option 2: Second One Day Holiday Inn Express Southampton) on Thursday 8th January for LinkedIn Training on Company, Showcase pages, Developing Content, Automation and Outsourcing as well as Creating and Uploading Videos as well as building Advocacy and Writing Your Own Recommendations – for YOU!.
This second day is for those who have a perfect LinkedIn profile and need no guidance on how to become an “All star” LinkedIn Member, just attend the second day at subject to availability) £99 discounted to £85 for immediate bookings.
Option 3: Book Both Days Together and Save up to £48
Option 4: Both Day’s day LinkedIn training, plus personal mentoring with Lee Werrell for twelve months. Includes two face-to-face meetings and three telephone/Skype calls over the year: £1,500. Please contact us if you would like to take up this option: at firstname.lastname@example.org
All Prices plus VAT.
CLICK ON THESE LINKS
Our additional Guarantee to you! If you’re not completely satisfied with the material presented at this event, we will refund your money in full – no questions asked. Miss this event at your own risk! This training is worth many, many times the ticket price. Registered interest is high and both days are likely to sell out early, so don’t miss out. Book your seat now! Want to run this training for your staff at your company site? Contact us to discuss.