The numbers cannot be ignored: eighty million Millennials wielding $200 billion in buying power are entering their peak earning and spending years. Companies that think winning their business is a simple matter of creating a Twitter account and applying outdated notions of “cool” to their advertising are due for a rude awakening.
Marketing to Millennials is both an enlightening look at this generation of consumers and a practical plan for earning their trust and loyalty. Based on original market research, the book reveals the eight attitudes shared by most Millennials, as well as the new rules for engaging them successfully. Millennials:
– Value social networking and aren’t shy about sharing opinions
– Refuse to remain passive consumers–they expect to participate in product development and marketing
– Demand authenticity and transparency
– Are highly influential–swaying parents and peers
– Are not all alike–understanding key segments is invaluable
Featuring expert interviews and profiles of brands doing Millennial marketing right, this eye-opening book is the key to persuading the customers who will determine the bottom line for decades to come.[ad_2]