Learn the best practices to design and develop interactive and highly effective Moodle courses
About This Book
- Explore Moodle’s course development features like themes, social media plugins and archiving content
- Bring together instructional materials, social interaction, and student management functions in your courses
- An easy-to-follow guide to help you create or update your Moodle course
Who This Book Is For
This book can be used by training managers, teachers, instructors, Moodle administrators, instructional technologists, instructional designers, and e- learning entrepreneurs.
If you are looking for a very easy and convenient way to organize learning activities along with group projects and activities, then this book is for you. Some prior experience with Moodle would be helpful, and it would also be helpful if you understand the basics of using HTML and how to work with different multimedia file formats and social media.
What You Will Learn
- Set up a template for a series of courses
- Design the appearance of your course
- Manage the resources and activities of your course
- Organize your course content effectively
- Set up instructional materials for your course
- Select and set up assessments
- Include effective instructional strategies in your course
- Archive your course content for reuse
Moodle Course Design Best Practices is a practical guide that will teach you how to use the tools available in Moodle to develop unique courses for many kinds of organizations.
You will be able to utilize the themes that have been contributed by developers. You can incorporate many different types of course materials and interactive assessments. You will also learn how to modify the structure and presentation of resources, activities, and assessments to create courses for individual use, cohorts, and Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs). The use of the various multimedia features to enhance your Moodle courses is also explained in this book.[ad_2]