No products in the basket.
Social media technologies are not only changing the way we communicate, but also disrupting the business world. Social Media Management: Persuasion in Networked Culture equips readers with a coherent framework and the tools to answer the question: Now what? Based on the author’s extensive experience as a social media practitioner, researcher, and educator, this book reveals the formula for social media success today and in the future.
* Clear and relevant framework: Offers a clear model for developing strategies to maximize the business value of social media
* Accessibility: Written is an accessible style, highlighted by numerous visual examples of social media in practice
* Comprehensive: Addresses key topics in this evolving field, from targeting social audiences and developing a company’s social brand strategy to managing crisis with social media and measuring social media results
* Practical: A final chapter, “Defining Your Personal Brand in Social Media,” gives students and practitioners clear guidance on how to manage their own social media presence to best match their personal and professional brands
* Diverse Examples and Cases: Incorporates numerous examples–from the chapter-opening vignettes, detailed in-chapter case studies, and shorter social snippets from a variety of people, industries, organizations, and disciplines–that highlight social media successes and challenges
* “Your Turn” exercises: Includes “Your Turn” exercises at the end of each chapter that challenge students to apply what they’ve learned to a variety of business situations