No products in the basket.
Take Control Of Your Online Reputation And
LTSM Ed : SOme tips on what you need to be successful in EMail Marketing – As well as life!
For Additional Info on what the big boys are spending their money on see http://improveyourcondition.com/home/streamsend-offers-guide-to-email-marketing-automation-integration-business-wire/
So you want to be an email-marketing rock star. Does having email groupies when you travel around the world and speak at events get your motor running?
If you are a brand-side email marketer, building your personal brand as a thought leader can be one of the best ways to enhance your career and your industry stature. Don't schedule that world tour just yet, though.
You have to be good — make that great — at what you do. You must be able to back up your industry reputation with solid results. You also need a few other qualities.
What a Rock Star Needs
- Desire. You need it if you're going to achieve your goals.
- Commitment. If you aren't prepared to add more hours and potentially some travel to your already long work week, fuhgeddaboutit.
- Point of view. Stand for something and be known for it.
- Focus. Concentrate on your expertise: responsive design, B2B automation, testing, retail, deliverability, etc.
- Support. It's hard to become a thought leader if your boss doesn't support your efforts by allowing you to speak at events, talk to the media, and do case studies.
- Channels to Build Your Rock Stardom
Following are several channels or activities you can use to build your personal brand. Unless you're superhuman, you probably can't tackle every single one. Instead, focus on a few that you enjoy, are good at, and can expect your boss to support:
- Speaking: Presenting at industry and vendor events is one of the best ways to build your brand and tell your story. Get started by being part of a panel or co-presenting with an experienced speaker from your agency or email vendor.
- Writing: Writing articles and blog posts is the way to go if being on stage doesn't float your boat yet. Write for one of your vendors' blogs, contribute to an industry publication, or even start your own blog.
- Case studies: Vendors and publications are always looking for case studies, so get buy-in from your boss and PR team to tell your company's story. An approved case study can become the basis of your story platform.
- Media interviews: Let your agency or vendors know that you are available to speak with the media. If you aren't an experienced interviewee, get tips from your PR team, and practice. Outline your key points and messages, and stick to them.
- Association involvement: Join a marketing association, and get involved with a committee. Not only will you work with other industry movers and shakers, but you might also get to own or contribute significantly to high-visibility initiatives.
- Vendor advisory boards : Many of your vendors have advisory boards or user/product committees and groups. Ask to join one or two and then be active. This exposure can bring speaking or writing invitations.
- Industry/vendor communities: The email-marketing industry has several active communities where you can rub shoulders online with the best and brightest. Learn from influencers, and share your experiences, POV and expertise.
- Awards: Winning an award can raise your visibility and boost your confidence. Your chances might be better than you think. You might compete with 10 or 20 others, not thousands. One place to start: your email vendor's awards program.
- Networking: Reputation, trust and relationships build your personal brand. These friendships can open doors, whether for speaking opportunities or association committees. So, attend or offer to help organize local meet-ups or networking events.
- Social media: If you create value, engage with others and focus on select areas and networks — a Pinterest board, LinkedIn group or Twitter — you can build a solid following.
What is your path to email-marketing rock stardom?
Until next time, take it up a notch.
Why Don’t They Tell You The Link Between Ebook Publishing And How To Make Money Online
What The Ebook Writing Gurus Won’t Tell You …
How You Can Quickly Make Money Online From Your Kindle Publishing!
If you have written a book; poured your heart and soul into it; Kindle have published it and you sat back to watch just a trickle of sales come through; you have given away more copies than you have sold; you have reduced the price time and time again: then this EBook is for you!
- Are You Looking For Ways To Advertise, Market and Promote Your EBook?
- Are You a Struggling Author Who Cannot Earn Money From Ebooks?
- Do You still search the Publishing Reports Daily (or Even Hourly) Hoping To Have Sold Another Gem?
Have a look around the Publishing Marketplace and you will find a plethora of Ebooks that tell you how to write. They tell you how to add images, format your paragraphs and what fonts to use. They tell you how to load it up to the Marketing Machines and publish your Ebook, and even why you should, or should not use the promotion program.
Very few will provide you with good and solid explanations of how and what to do to get it front of people
In This EBook You Will Quickly Learn;
- Why people don’t write EBooks and Why You Need To Organise Your Work
- Why You Have To Blow Your Own Horn To Make People Dance
- Why The Power Lies With The People, By The People and For The People – I’m Talking Reviews
- The Art That Is Kindle Publishing: How To Set The Right Price For Your EBook
- How To Market Your EBook For No Cost, Low Cost and Donations
- How To Market Your Published EBook With Paid For Sites And Maximise Your Exposure
And Much More ….
Not to mention the checklist of the marketing plan and over 100 links to resources and sites to post your masterpiece!
So If You Want To achieve;
- The understanding, Internet savvy and the right approach to Advertising, Marketing and Promoting Your EBook
- Listing your EBook for the maximum exposure on all the authority EBook sites
- Maximum exposure for your EBook and Personal Website or blog
- Trading links and getting backlinks from some of the most popular EBook sites of today
You Will Want To Make Money Online From Your Kindle Publishing Then You Need To Grab Your Copy of “Secrets of PDF, Mobi, Kindle and Other EBooks Advertising, Marketing and Promotions Resources” Today!!!
CLICK ON THESE LINKS
Amazon Kindle: Secrets of PDF, Mobi, Kindle
Google Books: Secrets of PDF, Mobi, Kindle
Our Website: Secrets of PDF, Mobi, Kindle