No products in the basket.
Social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest are changing the way consumers make purchasing decisions . . . and tapping into these online communities has become a necessary part of any integrated sales strategy. Citing enlightening research and real-world examples, this smart, practical guide presents readers with a detailed methodology for growing sales and expanding their customer base using social media. Readers will learn how to:
– Use content and conversations to build online relationships that transition to sales
– Execute realistic sales strategies for each of the major social media platforms
– Spot social media trends that may influence future buying behaviors
– Sell online in B2B and B2C environments
– Turn social shares (likes, favorites, +1s) into social sales
– Set tangible goals
– Use online tools and analytics to track social influencers and identify relevant conversations as they are happening
Complete with a chapter dedicated to capturing mobile sales–a segment poised to explode as the adoption of smartphones and tablets grows–The Art of Social Selling is essential reading for every sales professional.