No products in the basket.
What Clients Really Want (And The S**t That Drives Them Crazy) is the essential insider’s guide for advertising agencies on how account management can create great client/agency relationships.
The first book on client/agency relationships to be written an ex-client, this book gives a true insider’s guide as to how account management can stop client/agency relationships from breaking down and take those relationships from good to great.
In this step-by-step guide you will discover:
- What simple actions you can take today to generate great relationships with your clients.
- How to gain a deeper understanding of the pressures your clients face and why this is so important.
- Practical day-to-day advice on how to master positive relationship building behaviours.
- The strong re-occurring themes that cause client relationships to fall apart and how you can avoid them by applying;
– The 9 essential behaviours to prevent damage to the client/agency relationship.
– The 5 essential behaviours to take your client/agency relationships from good to great.